Free license for BackUp Maker Professional. A simple and convenient tool that backs up and recovers your personal computer's data based on the Windows operating system.
BackUp Maker Professional automatically backs up your files offering intuitive backup functionality and recovering important data. Simply select the data, set up a timetable backup automation, and specify your destination, after which your valuable documents and files will be reserved in zip format on your computer's hard drive, USB drive, or directly into the cloud.
To keep users' sensitive data safe, BackUp Maker Professional provides highly secure 256 bits (AES) encryption and allows secure backups to be transferred to the web server through FTP/FTPS downloads.
The basic functionality of The BackUp Maker Professional backup tool
- Backup to Windows drives, USB drives, and cloud storage (e.g. Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, Magenta Cloud).
- Record backups on CD/DVD without external drivers.
- Full backup, partial, variable files and combination.
- Unload on Internet servers using ftp connections.
- Several compression modes for archives.
- Protect your backups with a password.
- Recover the data you need quickly.
- A robust encryption algorithm.
- Automated backup function.
How to get a free BackUp Maker Professional license1. Download BackUp Maker Professional version 7.502 and install on your computer:
Operating System Support: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / Windows Server 2003-2019 (32 or 64-bit).
2. Start the installer and click "Register Now" in the window.
3. On the open page, include your full name, email address, country of residence, and click "Send".
4. Confirm your registration by clicking on the link in the letter and take the Customer ID number in the second.
5. Insert an "Customer ID" id number in the box, click "Download full version" and install BackUp Maker Professional.
- A lifetime license for one personal computer.
- There is no update to the latest versions.
- There is no free technical support.
- Only personal use.