A free license for novaPDF Lite 10 to help create, convert, and combine documents into a PDF format, manage printers, and print a computer based on the Windows operating system.
Using novaPDF Lite, you can easily create and share PDF documents, making the collaboration process more efficient. Convert tables, forms, diagrams, emails, or other print documents into a PDF format. Merge, customize font, change page size, turn, and add information.
novaPDF Lite will make it easier for computer users to share electronic documents regardless of the application they were originally created in. The resulting PDF files can be viewed on any computer with a installed PDF file review program.
When you work with novaPDF, you can convert any type of printed document into a PDF, such as (DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, PUBX, HTML, TXT), by accessing its functions through the printer driver interface. If novaPDF is installed, you can simply click the Print button in any document-related Windows application to create your PDF file.
2. Download novaPDF version 10.9 and install on your computer:
Operating Systems Support: Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista (32 or 64-bits)
Note. NovaPDF requires a .NET Framework 4.6 (if you don't have it on your computer, you'll be asked to install it while you're installing the program). Included associations of PDF files in any program, such as a browser. And the "Print Spooler" service automatically works.
3. Open the launch menu and click the label "novaPDF 10 Activation".
4. In the window you see, click "Enter Key".
5. Specify the key, set the number of licenses to 1, agree to the terms and click "Activate".
The app will be successfully activated, restarted and use the free novaPDF Lite 10 license.
- Licensed to be used for life on a single computer.
- Free upgrade to new versions of the 10.x series program.
- There is no free technical support.
- Only personal use.