Get a free iScreenKit license for 1 year. Simple and convenient software to capture and record video from the screen of your Windows computer, the capabilities of the tool allow you to add arrows, text, highlight objects and more.
iScreenKit provides powerful tools for taking screenshots and recording small videos, saving your personal computer resources using the Windows operating system.
With the click of a mouse you can capture the area, window or entire screen and edit the picture taken before copying it to the clipboard or save it locally.
Record the screen
Record video from the screen and webcam. Turn on the microphone to add audio to your recordings when creating custom manuals and instructional videos.
Capture in scrolling
Take screenshots of a full web page, a long Excel document, or a full-size PDF.
Mark the screenshots with arrows, text, highlights, eraser, blur, mosaic, and so on...
The ability to slice any part of the screen recordings and convert all the videos into an animated GIF format.
How to get a free iScreenKit license
1. Go to the promotion page, provide an email address and click «Receive full version key».
2. Take away the license key in the mailbox.
3. Download iScreenKit version 1.2.2 and install on your computer:
Operating Systems Support: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 (32 or 64-bit)
4. Click «Activate License» and activate the email address and license key used.
- The license is granted for one year for use on one computer.
- There is no update to the new versions.
- Only for personal use.
- There is no technical support.