Free license for Tenorshare UltData for Android for 1 year. Data recovery tool for Android devices from Windows or macOS will help you recover missing photos, contacts, messages, audio, video and other files on your smartphone and tablet.
Use the Tenorshare UltData for Android (formerly Android Data Recovery) to recover remote information on your smartphone or tablet device. The program will be very useful when you need to return accidentally deleted files, information after the reset of settings, damage or collapse of the Android system.
Functionality Tenorshare UltData for Android
- Restoring remote WhatsApp messages on Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, OPPO and other 6,000 Android devices without ruth rights.
- Restores photos, music, contacts, messages, video files and everything else that has been lost.
- There is a very high rate of data recovery among other programs of this kind.
- Support for most smartphones and tablets on the Android platform.
- Preview individual files before the data recovery procedure.
Note. To connect your mobile device to your personal computer via a connecting cable, activate the USB debugging and, when notifications appear, allow access to data transmission.
How to get a free Tenorshare UltData for Android license for 1 year1. Go to the offer page from Windows or macOS, enter your name, email address, and click «Get License».
2. Take away the registration details in the letter you came in (there may be a delay of up to a few hours and it is recommended that you check the spam folder).
3. Download Tenorshare UltData for Android and install:
Operating System Support: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (32 or 64-bit) | macOS 10.15 or later.
4. Start the program, top right corner, press the key icon and register the data.
- Annual license for one personal computer.
- There are no free updates to the new versions.
- There is no technical support.
- Strictly for private use.