Get a free license for the Privacy Protector for Windows 10 program that allows you to customize the privacy and confidentiality level of the Windows 10 operating system, remove unnecessary applications, disable telemetry, block updates and other settings.
With a simple Privacy Protector for Windows 10 interface from software developer SoftOrbits, you can set up a system to block unwanted traffic to Microsoft servers. Remove certain elements of telemetry and limit data collection, and simply disable the rest. The user can act on their own, choosing services to disable to eliminate certain privacy issues of Windows 10.
Functionality Privacy Protector for Windows 10Fine-tuning privacy and privacy settings:
Removing Windows 10 apps:
Additional tools to help rebuild the system, quickly disable Windows updates, control accounts, and edit the HOSTS file:
How to get a free license Privacy Protector for Windows 10 [Offer completed]1. Download Privacy Protector for Windows 10 version 7.0 and start installing:
Operating Systems Support: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
2. Click «Get a free activation key», type your email address on the page and sign up. After that, activate the program with the received license key.
- The license is granted for life use.
- There are no free updates until future versions.
- There is no free technical support.
- Strictly non-commercial use.