Free antivirus Symantec Endpoint Protection is provided as an unmanaged client that users can customize and comprehensively protect the computer from viruses and hacker intrusions.
Symantec Endpoint Protection is a comprehensive solution to securely protect your Windows computer from all sorts of viruses, spy software, zero-day threats, a variety of malicious software, hacker and network attacks.
With Insight technology, Symantec Endpoint Protection delivers earlier and more accurate detection of new threats than solutions that use antivirus signatures or behavior analysis.
Symantec Endpoint Protection Unmanaged Client Functionality
- Protection of a personal computer from viruses and spyware in real time.
- Protective features against network intrusions and zero-day exploits.
- The ability to prevent certain programs from accessing the network.
- Preventive technology to protect against as yet unknown threats.
- A quarantine with the ability to recover deleted files.
- Detection of potential threats based on behavior.
- Subtle settings of antivirus program settings.
- A powerful and reliable two-way firewall.
- Blocking changes to the system.
Symantec Endpoint Protection System Requirements
- Operating Systems Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 (32 or 64-bit)
Right to use: Free (Unmanaged Client)
Developer country: USA
Final version: 14.3 MP1 (22.214.171.124) build 14.3.1169.0100
Interface language: English
File size: 95 (x86) / 106 (x64)
Download the free Symantec Endpoint Protection antivirus to ensure that your personal computer is protected from a variety of virus programs and network intrusions: