Free antivirus 360 Total Security with additional antivirus engines KunPeng AntiVir and Avira, proactive and cloud-based computer protection, sandbox, components for cleaning and improving system performance.
360 Total Security free antivirus solution includes web browser security tools, an isolated environment (Sandbox Sandbox), Wi-Fi security checks, webcam protection, network security monitoring, optimization and computer cleaning to improve performance, and more.
360 Total Security blocks ransomware programs, protects system registry, checks USB drives, turns on behavioral analyzer and eliminates malware.
The main functionality of 360 Total Security
- Locking in encryption and data interceptors.
- Use multiple anti-virus signatures.
- Protect your computer in real time.
- Accelerate the start-up and clean up the system from the excess.
- Intelligent behavioral detection.
- The isolated Environment of Sandbox.
- Blocking network threats.
- Fixing vulnerabilities.
- Protect online shopping.
360 Total Security can use up to five engines, its own 360 Cloud Engine antivirus, and proactive qVMII, third-party KunPeng AntiVir and Avira, as well as a secondary System Repair to restore the infected operating system.
Changes to version 360 Total Security 10.8.0.1160- Added: Add Account tab on MainPage
- Improved: Hide expired license key
360 Total Security System Requirements
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 x64 or 86 XP (32-bit)
- 1.6 Gigahertz processor | 512 megabytes of RAM | 600 MB on disk
Right to use: Free (private)
Manufacturer: zihoo 360 Software
Developer country: China
Final version: 10.8.0.1160
Interface language: English
File size: 84.7 MB
Download the free 360 Total Security antivirus and protect your computer from various threats to the global Internet: