360 Total Security Essential is a free antivirus supplemental antivirus engine Avira, own proactive and cloud protection of the computer from a variety of malware and a sandbox.
The 360 Total Security Essential free antivirus includes web browser security components, a sandbox, webcam and online payment protection, keyboard spy blocking, network security monitoring and protective functionality of important areas of the operating system.
360 Total Security Essential blocks encryption software, protects the Windows registry, checks flash drives when connected, uses a behavioral analyzer, and blocks malicious activity.
Note. The 360 Total Security Essential antivirus lacks modules to fix system vulnerabilities and programs, check Wi-Fi security connections, clean up and optimize your computer, which are present in 360 Total Security.
Basic functionality 360 Total Security Essential
- Locking in encryption and data interceptors.
- Blocking online threats and malicious sites.
- Protect your computer in real time.
- Intelligent behavioral detection.
- Use five antivirus engines.
- Isolation of applications in the sandbox.
- Check downloaded files.
- Protecting online payments.
360 Total Security Essential can use several antivirus engines, its own 360 Cloud Engine antivirus and proactive qVMII, third-party Avira, as well as auxiliary system recovery, which allows you to recover your computer after infection.
Changes to version 360 Total Security Essential 126.96.36.1999- Fixing bugs
360 Total Security Essential System Requirements
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 x64 or 86 XP (32-bit)
- 1.6 Gigahertz processor | At least 512 megabytes of RAM | 600 MB of seats on the disk.
Right to use: Free (private)
Manufacturer: zihoo 360 Software
Developer country: China
Final version: 188.8.131.529
Interface language: English
File size: 60.3 MB
Download the free 360 Total Security Essential antivirus solution and protect your computer from viruses and other malware: