The antivirus scanner Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool will scan your computer for viruses and will cure if system files or applications have been infected, quickly detect and remove spyware or other malicious programs.
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool boasts a high detection using Kaspersky Antivirus signatures with the ease of eliminating a variety of malware, including viruses, trojans and worms, spyware, advertising and potentially unwanted software. He is able to treat complex infections and save the computer from the onslaught of malware.
The advantage of Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool is the use of Kaspersky Security Network cloud technologies, which makes it possible to find and eliminate the latest threats created by attackers more effectively.
Functionality of the antivirus scanner Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool
- A defense mechanism against the removal of system files.
- Reserve the object before the recovery or removal.
- Treating viruses using manual mode and automatic.
- Removal of advertising and unwanted programs.
- Checking the boot sectors.
- Selecting objects to check.
- RAM scanning.
- Check the app area.
- A quarantine with the possibility of recovery.
- A detailed report of the results of the inspection.
Note. The Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool antivirus scanner does not have its own antivirus database update modules, and needs to be re-downloaded for new testing.
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool System Requirements
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (32 or 64-bit)
- Intel Pentium processor with a minimum frequency of 1 Gigahertz | 512 Megabytes of RAM and 500MB of storage space and preferably an internet connection for cloud functioning.
Right to use: Free
Manufacturer: Kaspersky Lab
Developer country: Russia
Product version: 188.8.131.52
Interface language: English
File size: 176 MB
Download the Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool antivirus scanner to test your personal computer for threats, virus removal or treatment and other malicious software: