Emsisoft Emergency Kit — antivirus scanner using its own engine and Bitdefender, is able to detect a variety of malware and cure the computer from viral infections in the operating system.
Emsisoft Emergency Kit antivirus scanner will help detect malicious viruses, trojans, rootkits, spyware and advertising software, and then clean or cure infected files.
A feature of the emergency tool Emsisoft Emergency Kit is portability, after unpacking to the computer transfer it to any directory, neighboring drive or USB drive.
Emsisoft Emergency Kit Antivirus Scanner Functionality
- The antivirus scanner includes two Emsisoft and Bitdefender engines.
- Portable, throw on a flash drive and take with you.
- The quarantine and the ability to recover files.
- Identify potentially undesirable programs.
- Cloud technology Anti-Malware Network.
- A quick and selective test for viruses.
- Detection of traces of spyware.
- Checking the entire computer.
- Ram testing for active threats.
- Check your mail data files.
- Set up an update channel.
- A dark theme of design.
- Detailed scan reports.
- File extension filter.
The Emsisoft Emergency Kit virus removal tool is complemented by the ability to update signatures and does not require re-loading into your computer for the next virus check.
Emsisoft Emergency Kit System Requirements
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 (32 or 64-bit)
- Consumption of about 200 Megabytes of RAM in working condition.
Right to use: Free (private use)
Manufacturer: Emsisoft Ltd
Developer's country: New Zealand
Final version: 2020.5.0.10152
Interface language: English
File size: 319 MB
Download the Emsisoft Emergency Kit antivirus scanner to check your personal computer for viruses and other malware: