The ESET Online Scanner will test the computer for viruses, detect as yet unknown malicious code, and quickly clean up the Windows system from a variety of malware and potentially unwanted applications.
ESET Online Scanner uses NOD32 antivirus databases and proactive technologies to detect unknown threats called «ThreatSense» that helps to quickly identify and eliminate malicious and potentially undesirable software.
It can be useful
ESET Online Scanner will help detect and remove viruses, trojans, spyware, worms, and other Internet pests from your computer.
Functionality of antivirus scanner ESET Online Scanner
- A full scan of your computer to check the current level of protection.
- Identify hidden threats and potentially undesirable applications.
- A quarantine with the possibility of recovery.
- A quick and selective test for viruses.
- Automatic malware removal.
- Set up a proxy.
- Detection feedback system.
Note. For the ESET Online Scanner to work fully, you need constant access to the Internet.
ESET Online Scanner System Requirements
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 (32 or 64-bit)
- 512 Megabytes of RAM and 400MB of storage space
Right to use: Free
Developer country: Slovakia
Product version: 220.127.116.11
Interface language: English
File size: 14.2 MB
Download the ESET Online Scanner antivirus scanner to test your computer for viruses and other malicious applications: