The HitmanPro antivirus scanner allows you to quickly check your computer for viruses and is recommended as an additional means of detecting and removing a variety of malware.
The HitmanPro antivirus scanner uses the SophosLabs, Bitdefender, and Kaspersky cloud antivirus databases, and complements this case with an in-depth behavioral analyzer to identify and address vulnerabilities of all kinds.
HitmanPro will clear your computer of malware, viruses, trojans, hard-core worms and bots, keyboard spies, rootkits, trackers, spy software and more.
HitmanPro antivirus scanner Functionality
- A cloud-based system using many engines to detect all kinds of threats.
- Choose between installing the scanner in the system and a one-time start.
- The ability to analyze files through the Virus Total service.
- Search for potentially unnecessary programs (PUPs).
- Direct disk access and enhanced compatibility mode.
- Identification of residual traces of infection.
- Finding Advertising and Tracking Cookies.
- Select the default action.
- Recoverable quarantine.
- Early response system.
- Scan schedule.
- Proxy settings.
As the developers of the tool HitmanPro does not sell your confidential information and does not install unwanted applications unlike free programs, but simply ensures the simple and safe removal of the pests.
HitmanPro System Requirements
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista (32 or 64-bit) XP (x86)
Right to use: 30 days of free trial with virus removal functionality
Developer country: United Kingdom
Final version: 184.108.40.2064
Interface language: English
File size: 10.9 MB
Download HitmanPro multi-mobile antivirus scanner to test and clean your computer of viruses and other malware: