The Comodo Cleaning Essentials antivirus scanner checks your computer, detects viruses and other malware by successfully removing malicious software, trojans and complex rootkits.
The antivirus product Comodo Cleaning Essentials is equipped with Tools KillSwitch, Autorun Analyzer, Hijack Cleaner that help computer users identify and remove malware.
It can be useful
The Comodo Cleaning Essentials antivirus scanner will clean your computer of viruses, malware, rootkits, infected files and malicious registry keys hidden in the back of the system.
Functionality of antivirus scanner Comodo Cleaning Essentials
- KillSwitch system analyzer helps track suspicious processes and complete even difficult to complete.
- An antivirus scanner with the ability to fine-tune will identify and remove all sorts of viruses.
- The Hijack Cleaner tool has the ability to identify and remove threats from web browsers.
- Check critical zones and loading sectors, hidden objects and services.
- Autorun Analyzer lets you control auto-boot software.
- Three levels of heuristic analysis during scanning.
- A quarantine with the possibility of recovery.
- Scanning memory for snared processes.
- Identify suspicious MBR modifications.
- A list of trusted software vendors.
- Import of the antivirus base.
Comodo Cleaning Essentials has a tight integration with Comodo cloud services and gives excellent detection indicators of malicious software and unknown malicious processes during scanning.
The Comodo Cleaning Essentials antivirus scanner is completely portable, positioning it anywhere in your computer, taking it with you and detecting the malware on any other Windows operating system.
Comodo Cleaning Essentials System Requirements
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (32 or 64-bit)
Right to use: Free
Developer country: USA
Final version: 10.0.0.6111
Interface language: English
File size: 30.3 MB / 33.1 MB (64-bit)
Download the Comodo Cleaning Essentials antivirus scanner to test your computer for viruses and other malware: