Kaspersky TDSSKiller — Kaspersky Lab's anti-rootkit tool scans the computer as an anti-virus scanner, detects and removes malicious rootkits.
The Kaspersky TDSSKiller anti-rutkit scanner will help rid your computer of malicious rootkits, bootkits, some varieties of trojans and the most complex viral infections.
Functionality of the anti-rootkit scanner Kaspersky TDSSKiller
- Using Kaspersky Security Network.
- A quarantine with the possibility of recovery.
- A detailed report of the results of the inspection.
- The ability to verify a digital signature.
- RAM scanning.
- Check the app area.
- Checking the boot sectors.
- Selecting objects to check.
- Treatment of detected threats.
- Analysis of BIOS, services and drivers.
Rutkits are a complex type of malware disrupting its actions in an infected system by masking ingenious methods from detection by antivirus or an additional antivirus scanner. Kaspersky TDSSKiller quickly detects such a threat and securely removes it from the computer.
Kaspersky TDSSKiller System Requirements
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (32 or 64-bit)
Right to use: Free
Manufacturer: Kaspersky Lab
Developer country: Russia
Current version: 22.214.171.124
Interface language: English
File size: 4.8 MB
Download the Kaspersky TDSSKiller anti-rutkit scanner to detect and clean your computer from the most common rootite malware: