The McAfee Stinger antivirus scanner aims to detect and remove certain viruses, trojans and the most common counterfeit antivirus products from your computer.
McAfee Stinger incorporates Real Protect technology to help detect malicious behavior by tracking suspicious activity on a target computer. Real Protect uses machine learning and automated behavioral classification in the cloud to detect zero-day malware in real time.
It can be useful
McAfee Stinger antivirus scanner Functionality
- Prevents malicious processes that can interfere with the antivirus.
- Can restore system areas damaged by malware.
- It has the ability to restart the conductor of the system by preventing re-infection by malware.
- Scan options allow you to check the system registry and processes, the WMI repository, the disk boot sector, and identify the rootkits.
McAfee Stinger will put your computer in a proper state after hitting common classes of certain viral and malicious programs.
McAfee Stinger System Requirements
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (32 or 64-bit)
Right to use: Free
Developer country: USA
Current version: 184.108.40.206
Interface language: English
File size: 17.8 / 17.2 MB (x64)
Download the McAfee Stinger antivirus scanner to detect and eliminate viruses, malware, and fake antiviruses: