The Zemana AntiMalware is a cloud-based antivirus scanner that includes multiple antivirus engines and the ability to clean your computer of viruses and other hard-to-remove malware.
The anti-virus scanner, Zemana AntiMalware, can help you get rid of malicious code if your personal computer is infected with multi-engine file analysis and cloud technology.
AntiMalware can find and neutralize almost any malware, crustacean-class viruses, trojans, rootkits, spyware and advertising software.
The anti-virus scanner's functionality of Zemana AntiMalware
- An antivirus scanner based on the cloud technology of zemana Scan Cloud.
- Cleaning up internet browsers extensions of an undesirable nature.
- A quarantine with the ability to recover the file and report the harmlessness.
- Protect against the latest security threats to your personal computer.
- It's easy to add exceptions to the check.
- Scan reports.
- Check the program update.
A feature of the multi-mobile cloud antivirus scanner, Zemana AntiMalware, is the ease, the ability to quickly check your computer at any time without the need for re-downloading, and full compatibility with other security solutions. Anti-virus signatures come from the cloud and are ready to immediately identify new threats.
System Requirements of Zemana AntiMalware
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (32 or 64-bit)
- Processor with a frequency of 300 Megahertz | 256 Megabytes of RAM | 50 MB of space on the drive and Internet connection.
Right to use: Free
Manufacturer: Zemana Ltd.
Developer country: Turkey
Final version: 18.104.22.168
Interface language: English
File size: 12.2 MB
Download the anti-virus scanner Zemana AntiMalware for cloud-checking your computer for viruses and other malware: