The Malwarebytes Free antivirus scanner is designed to quickly check your computer for viruses as an additional tool for detecting and removing malware.
Malwarebytes Free perfectly detects complex pests, such as the category of such malignant as rootkit and removes without problems. Scans system processes using its own threat detection technology to provide additional protection for your computer. Identifies potentially undesirable programs and changes in the system.
The free version of Malwarebytes Free runs in on-demand antivirus scanner mode to find and remove a variety of malware that could hit the Windows operating system.
Malwarebytes Free antivirus scanner functionality
- Using your own Malwarebytes Katana antivirus engine.
- The ability to heal infected system files and applications.
- Automatic updates to signatures and the program itself.
- Artificial intelligence to analyze and detect threats.
- A handy story of malware detection.
- Scan memory, registry and archives.
- Customized computer check.
- A few themes of design.
In addition to removing malware, malwarebytes Free antivirus scanner is able to treat even complex contamination of files and installed programs.
Malwarebytes Free System Requirements
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 (32 or 64-bit)
- 800 Megahertz processor | Minimum 2 gigabytes of RAM| 250 MB of space on the drive and internet connection.
Right to use: Free
Developer country: USA
Final version: 18.104.22.168
Interface language: English
File size: 1.9 MB (online installer) / 185 MB (full installer)
Download the Malwarebytes Free antivirus scanner to test your computer for viruses and other malware: